Lake Sara Campground
If you are planning on camping with us over Labor Day weekend for Summer Sundown Music Festival, our friends at the campground have blocked off plenty of space for your tent, RV, or camper. Showers and bathrooms available for all.
The campground is a very short walk from the Festival site – only a couple hundred yards!
- $20 per person for the weekend; 15 years old and younger camp for free.
- $10 for Sunday camping only.
- No parking by your tent, please. Cars allowed for unload/load only.
- First come, first serve.
- Overflow tent area available – $15 per person or $10 Sunday only.
- Power and picnic table at each site. Water spigots scattered throughout.
- Firewood available for purchase, cash only.
- Campfire jams ARE ENCOURAGED throughout the weekend, so be aware there could be some beautiful music being played very late into the night througout the weekend.
- Sites available
- 30-amp Full Hook-up:
- $120 for Thursday-Sunday, $10 per person beyond (2) people
- $100 for Friday-Sunday, $10 per person beyond (2) people
- 30-amp Electric only:
- $80 for Thursday-Sunday, $10 per person beyond (2) people
- $70 for Friday-Sunday, $10 per person beyond (2) people
For more information or reservations, please text (limited phone reception) Zachary Joseph at 217-868-2964.
LaQuinta Inn & Suites
1103 Avenue of Mid-America, Effingham
- Official hotel sponsor
- $20 discount for SSMF attendees
Contact the hotel at 217-540-1111 for details
Shuttle service available to the Festival grounds (more info TBA)